- Sorry for the delay. I blame end-of-school-year-hassles, a trip to PA, a new apartment, and something else.
- I have a new toy: The Creative Zen V Plus! I used it to record this podcast, as a matter of fact.
- Alas, Creative doesn't make any software or drivers that make the Zen V Plus Mac compatible. Fortunately, these people made an open source program that gets the Zen onto my Mac!
- It's easy to censor yourself.
- When you post a link, you have no control over that site.
- You're not just linking to that site now, but 3 months from now and 3 years from now.
- Where do you draw the line?
Saturday, June 23, 2007
The rumors of my demise ... yadda yadda yadda. No video this time, just an unedited monologue recorded with my newest gadget (see below).
Monday, June 04, 2007
No video this time, just wonderful low quality audio!
Wait ... what?
Wait ... what?
- The wiki is getting more spam than legitimate edits. I'm dealing with the spam now, and I'll get to the real edits soon. No, really.
- I'm beginning to like Ning more and more, mostly because it doesn't crash Firefox as often as it used to do.
- The next Teachers 2.0 Groupcast will be recorded on the 13th. Come join in the fun!
- Planning on upgrading the version of Drupal that's managing Teachers20.com. Should I go with regular or extra education?
- Looking to find others willing to create Teachers 2.0 branded content. Are you interested?
Friday, June 01, 2007
Sorry for the delay, now on with the show!
- Another nice audio comment by Chris Craft. Where's your audio (or video) comment? (And yes, I haven't edited the wiki recently for the same reason I haven't been podcasting.)
- To make a podcast I need time, energy, and inspiration.
- Usually I lack inspiration, but this time I needed time and energy.
- Inventory is done! Hooray!
- Are there times when we replace analog technology with a digital equivalent that isn't as good? Is digital always better? I want to hear your thoughts on this.