Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Edugadget

Golly gee whiz, I've got more content!

When I created this blog I wanted to use it not only to to provide useful information to others, but to also show the blend between art, tech, and education. (Insert venn diagram ... here.) As such, I always get a kick when I see other web sites that blend some or all of these things.

So when teach42's Stephen Dembo podcasted about Edugadget, I was quite pleased indeed. Edugadget (not to be confused with Engadget, another nice tech site) has a plethora of posts on software, websites, and ideas on how to use technology to improve the quality of education. If you're a teacher who's interested in technology, then you should check this site out - or better yet, subscribe to their RSS feed.

Edit: Just found out I wasn't linking to teach42 as much as I was linking to Edugadget again. The problem should be fixed now. Thanks to Stephen Dembo for pointing it out. And no, I don't think you're egocentric. :)

No comments: