Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Podcast 27: 3 Conference Sessions

Click to play or download.Ok, so I did get lost on the way home today, but
I finally got my 27th podcast uploaded
.



Show Notes:

Steve Dembo set up a moodle page for me to play with! Boo-Ya!

On to the sessions!

Session 1:

Keith Haring

Session 2:

Crayola Dream Makers - Fred the bug says "hi."

Session 3:

National Museum of the American Indian ... I think I got the name wrong for this one when I was recording ...

A different session:

I didn't actually get to attend this session, but I got to see some cool sculptures that were made with clothes hangers, wood, elmer's glue, and water based paint. (Step 1, Step 2, Step 3)

Podcast Alley: Education Podcasts - C'mon, you know you want to vote for me ... right?

No comments: