- I start out with a "phone call" from Chris Craft. It seems he has a complaint or two. (You can send me your own comments, too!)
- My wife bought me a soldering iron.
- It's cool, but scary. (I could get burned.)
- Bre Pettis has a cool tutorial that'll help me out. I hope to one day be good enough to make a solar powered robot.
- A lot of teachers want to start using blogs, podcasts, and/or wikis.
- They think those things are cool, but scary. (They could get burned.)
- There are a lot of people out there who are willing to help.
- NextGen Teachers, Teachers 2.0, and the DEN are 3 groups that are free to join and willing to give advice and help in a pinch.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Academic Aesthetic 143
No time for banter, here's the show and the show notes: