Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Notes from the front lines of MICCA

miccapic




  1. I've been Plurking my experiences of the keynotes and sessions.  I'll be moving them over to this blog for the sake of those who don't use Plurk but still want to comment or whatever.

  2. 3rd year in a row that I've been stopped by someone - this time it was just because he thought since registration doesn't open 'till 7:30am today that no one was allowed in until then.  (But if I'm not in the parking garage before 7 I don't get the early bird special and save $20.)  Simple misunderstanding.

  3. In addition to the Plurk logs, I've got a new blog post half-written in my head already.  Maybe two.  Expect more from me soon.

  4. Same gentleman is now stopping everyone who walks past.  Odd that he's stationed in the middle of the conference center and not at the front door.  (The guy at the front door just told me good morning and waved me through.)  I'm sure he means well.

  5. I left two things in my car - My MICCA badge (which I went back and retrieved before entering the building) and my soda (which I forgot even when I wsa back at my car).  Looks like I'm drinking water today.  Eh, that's healthier for me anyway.

  6. As you can see from the above picture, Baltimore Convention Center is full of triangles.  I love this place.

No comments: