Friday, May 13, 2005

T-shirts, etc. (UPDATE)

I'm thinking of opening I've opened up a CafePress account and started putting some Blog / Podcast / Geek / Teacher / Artist / etc. designs up there. Everything's being sold "at cost," so CafePress makes a profit but I don't. Why? because I'm not that interested in making money here. I just want to get these designs out.

In any case, I'm trying to think of some good slogans. So far, I have:
  1. Blogs in Education: Share the Kool-Aid.
  2. Podcasts in Education: Share the Kool-Aid.
  3. Ask me about my podcast.
  4. I podcast, therefore I am.
  5. Art Class: It's not just a 2nd recess anymore.
  6. Have you blogged today?
  7. Have you read a blog today?
  8. My MP3s are legal.
  9. Have you told a teacher about podcasting today?
  10. Have you told a teacher about blogging today?
I'll be posting pictures to Flickr as well. If anyone wants to make their own shirt with my design or wants me to design something with a slogan of their own invention, let me know.

Anyone else have some good ideas?

No comments: