Goal 1: Learning Skills
Goal 2: Thinking Skills
- The student will plan, monitor, & evaluate his or her own learning experiences.
Goal 3: Communication Skills
- The student will think creatively, critically, & strategically to achieve goals, make effective decisions, & solve problems.
Goal 4: Technology Skills
- The student will plan, participate in, monitor, & evaluate communication experiences in a variety of situations.
Goal 5: Interpersonal Skills
- The student will understand, apply, & evaluate technologies as labor-enhancing & problem-solving tools.
- The student will work effectively with others & participate responsibly in a variety of situations.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Skills for Success
(Courtesy of the Prince George's County Public Schools Art Department)
Posted by Aaron Smith at 8:35 AM