Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Academic Aesthetic 157

Help!In this podcast I'm looking for a few good podcasters.

I'll be presenting a session at MICCA called "Podcasting Tips and Tricks." As I've done before (*cough* Edublogging 101 *cough*), I've created a wiki rather than print out a bunch of dead tree copies. I think I have it fleshed out enough for a 45 minute presentation, but it could always use more work - that's where you come in.

If you're someone who's learned something while creating podcasts, or even if you just know of a good resource or how-to guide, why not go over to my wiki and add it in? Even if you do nothing more than add a link to someone else's wiki on podcasting, it'll still be a big help.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Mrs. NFKalcevic said...

I went to a institute/conference over the summer, and we were assigned to make a podcast. You can visit the website www.keyarts.ws and go to Governor's Institutes tab; then click on 2007 Institute and click on Podcasts. There are some great examples from our class. Good Luck!