- Days so far: 2
- Days until inventory is due: 3 school days
- # of items on inventory: @300 (so far)
- # of trips to the dumpster: 4, plus a computer monitor box full of garbage that I haven't taken out yet.
- % completed: 40
- Weirdest item found: rubber snake, complete with plastic rattling tail
- Weirdest thought while working: I can see the foot wide stain on the carpet for the first time in months, and I'm oddly satisfied by that.
- Number of bugs seen scurrying for cover: 1
- Glad I'm done counting: acrylic paints
- Not looking forward to counting: 50-100 books, each of which is unique. (I may end up donating some of the more damaged books, as they were for the most part all donated to me in the first place.)
- I didn't know I had so much: white paper (That's not a complaint.)
- Sanity maintained by: podcasts, educational and otherwise.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Posted by Aaron Smith at 2:58 PM