Thursday, May 04, 2006

Other MICCA Attendees

Wondering who else has been mentioning MICCA in their blogs? A quick search on Technorati.com brought up the following results:
  • Will Richardson did a workshop here, and even graced my own session with his presence.
  • Cristina Runkles had a session on podcasting next door to my blogging session. Being the tech savvy person she is, she's placed her notes online.
If you attended MICCA as well, I encourage you to write up your opinions on the conference. What do you think?

4 comments:

Will Richardson said...

Hey Aaron,

Good to meet you and sorry that I couldn't stay for your whole session. Looked like the audience was in good hands! Best, Will

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at MICCA. Keep up the good work! I wish I could have sat in on your session. If you have any notes, can you post them to your site? Thanks!

Aaron Smith said...

Funny you should ask that... I podcasted the whole session - just listen to Episode 60 and it's all there. That, and I uploaded my PowerPoint to the DEN Resources.

Teach42 said...

Sounds like it was a great conference! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for sharing so much of it though. Can't wait to listen to the podcast later.

Steve